Service? We’ll Take Care of It!
In order to make the return process as smooth and target-oriented as possible, we use an online RMA ticket system. Each service request automatically generates an RMA number. An H&H employee personally takes care of the customer enquiry and accompanies it until it is successfully completed.
In case of repairs it is sometimes not possible for us to keep the device configuration. If necessary, save settings such as interface configuration, address/group configuration before sending a device to us.
To avoid delays and transport damage during repair/calibration, please observe the following points:
- The RMA number must be clearly visible on the packaging.
- You will receive a form in the confirmation e-mail.
- The return must be in the original packaging or an equivalent packaging.
- Devices with a size of 5 U or more must be mounted on a pallet.
- Under no circumstances may switch cabinets with installed devices be transported horizontally.
- We reserve the right to refuse acceptance of shipments that arrive with clearly inadequate packaging.
- Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
- Checks during the warranty period, during which no defects are detected, are subject to a charge. We will then charge a service fee of 142,- Euro.
- We will prepare a cost estimate for repairs that are subject to a charge.
- If the repair is not carried out, we charge a service fee of 142,- Euro for the preparation of the cost estimate or for the inspection of the device.
- Our general terms and conditions apply, which can be viewed here.